Sunday, January 29, 2012

I love NY

Who doesn’t? Three years ago I was catching a flight in Madrid and flying to NYC to stay there ‘for a while’. I ended up staying almost 5 months in ‘the city that never sleeps’, a city and an experience that I highly recommend to everybody.

Soon I dismissed my idea of finding a job due to the bad situation in the US at the moment, so I decided to study English as second language and work as a volunteer for Leo Kesting Gallery organizing Fountain Art Fair 2009. Being surrounded by artist all day was really worth it. This experience gave the chance to meet people from all over the world and, mostly, to discover the city, a city that will be always in my heart.

I'll be posting several photos I took in NYC...

San Remo apartments from Central Park

Empire State Building from Bryant Park

Trinity Church

Times Square

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...